Optimising space in a small home can be quite a daunting task. Over the years many householders accumulate lots of things they just can’t bear to part with. Fortunately there are now self-storage units that can be used, at cost-effective prices, for residents and businesses. Secure warehouses are available to use to store furniture that is not being used or tables and chairs that are taking up too much room.
Make the home a little larger by using a2b storage Perth where customer’s possessions are kept safely and:-
- Free from dust
- Free of moisture
- In a suitable temperature
Furnishings and anything else in storage can be easily accessed, so no worries there. Have peace of mind knowing that everything is secure and safe with no-one else being able to enter the storage unit.
Fantastic Storage Solutions
By using storage facilities will mean the home will look bigger and there’s more space to move around. Choose from different sizes storage units that range from:-
- 5m x 1.5m – this particular sized unit is suitable for trade’s people and householders who wish to store small amounts of furniture. Up to 80 boxes can also fit in nicely.
- 3m x 3m – perfect to keep personal belongings in when renovating a home for instance. Is also ideal for storing office items during a move or furnishings from a small apartment.
- 6m x 3m – a unit of these dimensions can store bulky business materials or the contents of an average 3 or 4 bedroom property.
- 4m x 3m – this is a large unit capable of storing trade equipment, business stock or the full contents of a 3 bedroom home as well as white goods.
If help is needed regarding the size of storage unit that is suitable, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the experts. An adviser is only too happy to assist.
Residential or Commercial Answers to Storage
Whether residential or commercial storage is needed, there’s absolutely no problem when making contact with online removal and storage solution firms. a2b storage Perth can arrange everything from:-
- Collecting the items needed to be stored
- Packing them carefully
- Placing them in the relevant storage units
- Helping to remove the items when required again
By using secure storage facilities there will definitely be room to optimise space in a small home. Whether redecorating or refurbishing a property, it’s a good idea to use storage units so there’s more space to work. Knowing personal possessions, furniture and white goods are safe gives householders the opportunity to take their time while busy in the home.
Likewise if an office needs rearranging, redecorating or moving to larger premises, storing computers, desks, chairs and tables is so easy to do. Reputable storage facilities give peace of mind for clients with plenty of help from professional removalists/storage people. Browse online for more information regarding using reliable storage companies, it’s worth it!